How do I reinstall Security Reviver on my PC?
If you are having problems with Security Reviver or just need a fresh start, we highly recommend that you reinstall the program on your PC.
– Keep this browser window open while you complete each step so you can come back to it as a reference if you get stuck.
– When you install the new version of Security Reviver, you will be required to re-enter your ‘License Key’ into the new product, so we recommend you locate your ‘License Key’ and keep it ready for activation.
STEPS TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION OF REGISTRY REVIVER
- Go to the Start Menu
- Select All Programs
- Find and Open the ReviverSoft folder.
- Find and Open the Security Reviver folder (this is in the ReviverSoft Folder)
- Select the Uninstall Security Reviver option
- Follow the prompts to successfully uninstall the old version of Security Reviver.
Once you have successfully uninstalled your old version of Security Reviver, you are ready to download and install the new version.
STEPS TO INSTALL THE LATEST VERSION OF SECURITY REVIVER
- Open or run the new version of the Security Reviver installation file (SecurityReviverSetup.exe) that you just downloaded
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the new version of Security Reviver
- The product will automatically run and perform a malware scan. After the scan, click on the Register Now button and this will bring up a new window where you need to paste your license details.
- Now copy your License Key and paste it into the text box on the product activation window. Once pasted, click the ‘Register Now’ button to complete the activation process.
That’s it! You have successfully reinstalled Security Reviver on your PC!