Ever had a printer act up or run into problems when you were in the middle of printing something important?
It can be really frustrating if you are not sure how to fix your printer problem and get it printing again.
Fortunately, there are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix common printer problems across most brands of printers.
1. The printer doesn’t Turn On
2. Paper jams
3. Error Messages/Alarms/Beeps from the printer
4. Windows is unable to recognize or communicate with the Printer
5. Misalignment of colors and lines on print outs
6. Common problems with the print out
7. Printer returns a blank page after printing
8. You have replaced your ink cartridges and the printer still refuses to print.
9. Your printer software is not working properly
Still having trouble with your printer? Go ahead and post your question or problem in the comments section below and I’ll try my best to help.
Take a FREE
Windows Registry scan
to find errors that can
cause PC problems.
We develop products that help Repair, Optimize and Maintain your computer for you
Restore maximum performance and functionality to your PC's hardware.
Restore maximum efficiency and effectiveness to your PC's Windows Registry.
Quickly and safely remove security threats, prevent them from reoccurring and keep your PC protected.
Receive free tips and advices how
to repair, maintain and optimize your PC